Online Boot Fitting Advice
We successfully supply many boots online. There will always be an element of uncertainty about sizing but we have found the following advice works for over 90% of our online customers.
- Medium/wide feet - go up ½ size on your SHOE size, you'll be wearing thicker socks with boots.
- Narrow feet - stick with your SHOE size.
- If you have a history of boot or shoe fitting problems its best not to order online. You'll need to visit the factory for a fitting assessment. Contact the factory in advance - you may need an appointment.
NOTE THE FOLLOWING ONLINE/MAIL ORDER TERMS AND CONDITIONS:
- Boots must be returned in absolute brand new condition ready to go back into stock. If boots are not in absolute brand new condition complete with packaging labels etc. then credit/exchange/refund will not be possible. NOTE: this doesn't just mean not wearing them outside… if the boots are worn too long inside then they will show signs of leather creasing ang wear.
- We do not refund postage on boots returned for fit or suitability and the customer is responsible for the return costs of the boots to the factory for exchange, credit or refund.
- We do a reduced postage rate for exchange boots sent back out to the customer (where return is for fit or suitability).
- On non-standard boots made to a customer's specific requirements boots will be partially or fully non refundable for fit or suitability. This clause relates to made to measure, custom fitting, custom made or any boots using non standard materials or designs not forming part of our current product range.