Pathfinder TrekView Cart
The Pathfinder Trek is designed for walking on tracks and well trodden upland trails where conditions are not too severe.
Upper is nubuk leather, classically lasted with a trekking graded midsole, so it has good torsional support for uneven terrain. The lining is waterproof with a moisture and grit resistant bellows tongue and soft leather inside around the ankle for comfort. The sole is Vibram leisure, a hybrid sole that combines lifestyle and trekking. Lacing is down to the toe to facilitate a wider range of foot widths and volumes.
Ankle support and waterproofing are less than with a higher ankle boot, but for less demanding walks and all day comfort the Pathfinder Trek is a good choice.
Upper: Full grain Nubuk - water repellent European leather
Sole: Vibram rubber (Lifestyle tread) micro cushion mid layer
Lining: Hydrophobic fabric and waterproof membrane
Midsole: Tri-Flex 2-3 season
Sizes: Euro 36 - 47 (UK 3.5 - 12)
- Allow shoes to dry very slowly – if in hot conditions put a damp cloth over the shoes to slow down the rate of drying
- Spray all over with Leder-BökⓇ
- Spray twice into stitched seams and areas where shoe flexes
- Use of Leder-BökⓇ may darken the Nubuk, but breathability of the shoe will be sustained
- If your priority is to keep the shoes water resistant then you can use Leder-GrisⓇ all over the shoe
- The use of Leder-GrisⓇ will change the appearance of the Nubuk significantly to a darker more shiny full grain leather appearance
- Once you have used Leder-GrisⓇ then you must continue to do so – you cannot restore the Nubuk to the original appearance